Sunday, June 19, 2016

Google Blogger Evaluation Using Communication Rubric



Google Blogger comes with the normal benefits of anything Google- great archives and searchability. I like Blogger because I don't need to think about another host.  I'm always logged into Google, and therefore can always access my blog without any extra work or sign-ins.  However, at the same time, I don't feel like Blogger goes out of it's way to be ultra-snazzy or amazing.  It's format seems kind of dry, but it does gets the job done.  It is good to keep in mind that if Google decides to be done with Blogger, they could pull it offline and you'd lose what you'd written.  (I think the odds are minimal, and you'd be given a warning in advance.)  I do like that Google invests a lot of time in being accessible in a plethora of languages (over 100 and counting) and countries, and on any device.

**Rubric created in collaboration with Tricia Bursey and James Hoisington.  Evaluation of Blogger  using the rubric is my own thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment